Finally was able to login to CCIE Online scheduling - not sure if this had
anything to do with it - but i went to the galton website (for your cisco
career cert. status) and completed the cisco certification agreement v7.0. I
doubt that had anything to do with it....anyways the facility does work -
the earliest in San Jose is in April....haven't scheduled yet though :)