In a message dated 8/7/01 3:05:23 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Subj:     problem about the modem dialer [7:15081]
 Date:  8/7/01 3:05:23 AM Central Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Leo Shen)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did you configure authentication on each router?
HTH,
Rob H.

 I make a ddr between two 2501 via aux,now,one's phone no is 801,and another
 is 802,i telnet in the one modem,atdt 802,then I can see "connected,speed is
 38400" from another side,but if I give some interesting traffic to one
 router,the modem begins to ring,but in another side,I can't see
 "connect,speed is xxxxxx"?why?