I don't know anyone who didn't pass the CCNA on their first try, although
I'm sure there are such people. But I do know a lot of people who studied
really hard for the CCNA test because they were somewhat new to the
networking field or had another vendor's perspective drilled into their
head. ;-)

Whether it will be hard for you or not, we can't possibly answer that
question without more information about what you know.

Good luck!

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com