You're absolutely correct!  :-)  I did not RTFM, and I soon discovered
that I should have.  But, I just removed that statement since it really
wasn't necessary.  I was just playing around and got burned.    As
you can tell, I still have not RTFM about that particular command since
I did not know there was a "warning-only" keyword.

The moral of the story? RTFM!!  ;-)  (Can you tell I love that
acronym?)

John

>>> "dre"  8/7/01 4:34:20 PM >>>
maybe you forgot to RTFM and missed that
"warning-only" part.  Check it again ;>

Of course, it may have been a good thing
if you were to get the entirety of the IPv4
prefixes as /32's from your peer.  I bet
you wouldn't like that.  I think I'd rather
have the session go down.

-dre

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/ip_r