Hi,

Has anyone experience any problem that I had encounter the situation where I
have

R1 ----------R2

R3

on R1
dlsw local-peer peer-id  72.17.22.5
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp  92.168.155.41
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp  92.168.155.5 backup-peer 92.168.155.41 linger 5

on R2
dlsw local-peer peer-id  92.168.155.41
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp  72.17.22.5

on R3
dlsw local-peer peer-id 92.168.155.5 cost 4
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 72.17.22.5

When I turn R2 off,

ON R1, I can still see R2 is still the dlsw peer and it won't flip over to
backup peer until 10 or more mins have elaspe.

Is there there any way I can tune this timer so that I can flip over to the
backup peer within a defined time so that I can reover the SNA LLC sessions
sooner than the 10 mins.

Thanks.
Sam.