I have set up a lab in my office with a 2926 switch, 4000
-m router and a 2610 router. I have the 2610 set up as a DCE device, clock
rate, bandwidth and frame-relay encapsulation. The 4000 is set up as DTE.

I know a hundred books explain how to do this, but I do not have access to
mine right now and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but here's the
problem: when I check the serial interfaces, they show that the line
protocol is down. I can't figure out why I can't simulate frame between the
two routers.

Can someone please send me a bullet point check list to make sure I have
everything setup. If any other info is needed, just let me know.

Thanks
--
Vik Evans - MCSE, CCNA, CCDA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]