Sometimes when I make bank deposits I forget my calculator.  In actual fact
I don't own a calculator and bringing my laptop to the ATM to add up the
money sees odd to me.  It is in cases like this that I use my brain.   I've
also had to quickly rebuild routed networks to avoid downtime and in the
process calculate numerous subnets.  Stopping to load up some application
instead of using my brain sees equally odd.  To properly understand data
networking, you need to know binary.

I suppose if the goal is how can to pass exams without actually learning
anything I'd say you've got the right attitude for it.

Please note its 40+ Celsius here in toronto and a show proc aggravation
displays a scary number.