I have many devices on the inside (most secure) interface of my PIX that I
need to allow telnet and ftp access to users from the outside (least secure)
interface of the PIX. I know that I can create a static map to the inside IP
addresses, but I dont have enough outside IP addresses to support all of the
devices on the inside. I am using PAT to allow users from the inside (most
secure) interface to get access to the outside (less secure) interface.  Can
I use PAT the same way to allow outside users to access the inside servers
on one address or is there a way to open the PIX up for all users from the
outside to get in on a temporary basis?

Bruce Williams
215-275-2723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]