From: Saleem Nathoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 7:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BGP Filtering [7:15450]

I wanted to know the bgp commands to allow only a
minimum 100 and maximum 500 routes in the routing
table from my EBGP neighbor. Not using prefix lists or
access lists. These routes that are coming into my
topology are from different networks and subnets.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Saleem Nathoo
Network Administrator
Marketguide a division of Multex.com, Inc.
www.marketguide.com