What you're suggesting can be done (although it seems like you should
research nat a little more fully to understand tactically what nat is...you
don't actually put two IP addresses on an interface when you do nat
translations).

But as I read your question, I think it's important to realize that the
ISP's router will always be your gateway to the internet whether you put
your own router onto your ethernet network or not. That means that the nat
translation *must* take place on the ISP router (specifically their router's
ethernet interface. So, based on what I'm reading, you will need to
coordinate this with them regardless.

HTH

:-{)]

-Mark A Morenz, MS Ed, CCNA, CCAI