Here's an interesting tidbit on using Cisco's IOS to detect if any http
servers on your network have been compromised.  This information originates
from Cisco Canada's Calgary office.  I've removed the original email header
and sender's ID since I'd be publishing his information without permission
but I want to give credit where credit is due.

---Beginning of Forwarded Email---

Funny, I was debugging an IOS http issue and turned on the following debugs
(below) and saw

Aug  9 15:42:34.136: HTTP: processing URL
'/default.ida?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX%u9090%u6858%ucbd3%u7801%u9090%u6858%ucbd3%u7801%u9
090%
u6858%ucbd3%u7801%u9090%u9090%u8190%u00c3%u0003%u8b00%u531b%u53ff%u0078%u000
0%u0
0=a' from host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  priv = 15

which means a machine on the network is trying to probe my router for the
IIS vulnerability.

Thus, if you take a NON PRODUCTION Cisco router and just put the following
command

ip http server

and then turn on the debugs (below), you will know if there are machines
that have been comprised by code red.  It will give you the IP address so
you can then patch that machine following Microsoft's instructions.

1751-vespa#sh deb
HTTP:
   HTTP URL debugging is on
   HTTP Authentication debugging is on
HTML:
   HTML page requests debugging is on
   HTML form submissions debugging is on
   HTML server side include debugging is on
   HTML command line interface debugging is on

1751-vespa#debug ip http ?
   authentication  HTTP Authentication
   ezsetup         HTTP EZSetup
   ssi             HTTP Server Side Includes
   tokens          HTTP tokens
   transactions    HTTP transactions
   url             HTTP URL

1751-vespa#debug ip html ?