Hi

This is Dheeru from India The solution for your Password Recovery for BAY
ARN is as follows:
1.Power cycle the ARN.
2.When the ARN starts cycling through Power On Diags, type Ctrl C followed
by a carriage return. This will put you in diagnostic mode and you will see
the following prompt:
Diag_1>
3.At this prompt, type in the following command exactly:
d/l/n:5 410000 0
This sequence will blank out the Manager password in NVRAM.
4.Type boot or power cycle the ARN. There is no longer a Manager password.
I hope this should work out as I am in a company which is mainly
implementing Nortel Products .

Thanx
Regds
dheeru