Good Morning Group,

I am in the process of relocating our DMZ to our new facility.  For
connectivity to the various WAN connections I have the routes returning
through the old building.  I would ideally like to re-direct a single
machine from our LAN, which is running EIGRP, through our new DMZ to the
various locations, without redirecting the entire group until stability is
verified.

Is this possible, without bringing up a test network?  Can one IP address be
routed differently then the routes currently in my EIGRP route table, that
are being advertised through-out the network?  Any documentation on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Steve