> I am no security expert but I would think you could use private address
> space on your internal network and use NAT on the router.  Not the best
> security design, but if you are limited to the specified resources, this
may
> work!

Using ACL's or, better yet, the firewall feature set, would be far better
for
your security posture than NAT.  NAT is not a security solution....

Also, with the ease of use of open source firewall software and the low cost
of the platforms it runs on, there is no excuse for not deploying some sort
of
firewall device.  But keep in mind, this is just step one for securing your
network...