From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Kenneth Yeung
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written [7:15832]

Hi all,
I have CCNP, ATM and VoIP certified and now preparing for CCIE.  I only have
two weeks to go besides I need to work.
Can anyone suggest the most important material to review before going for
the written exam.
Behind me is:
1) Carlow's 2nd edition
2) Free Token Ring paper from CCprep.com
3) CCNP, ATM and VoIP Cisco press books
4) Routing TCP/IP Vol. I

Is one Carlow's book + Token Ring paper enough for the exam.?  Is Carlow's
book on non-IP material enough to handle all non-IP question in written?
Please help if you have achieved the written test.  Thx.
Kenneth