From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2001 07:13:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CAN SOME ONE NO EXPERMIENT CAN PASS CCNP [7:15717]

a newly minted CCNP could bluff their way into a job but isn't it the
hiring mangers responsibility to say if they keep the job after they
display a lack of expertise. I think the Cisco cert. excluding the CCIE
validate experience for some and provide a foundation to build on for
others.
just my 2 cents.