Rik,

When you install the latest version of Call Manager it does a bios check.
If you dont have a supported server (hardware), you wont be able to install
CM.  I have heard of a little program floating around Cisco that lets you
install CM on any box (overlooks the BIOS thing).

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc