From:   Munzir Khan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:45
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        PIX static map question [7:15983]

I want to add another global outside ip address in pix firewall for outlook
web server, basically i want to seperate exchange server and outlook web in
different machines, outlook web & exchange Servers are intsalled inside the
network, I also want alow outside users to access their e-mails connecting
with any internet provider thru outlook web, so this would be like this???

static (inside,outside) 212.x.x.10 192.168.0.30 netmask 255.255.255.255. 0.0
(is this correct)

conduit permit tcp host 192.168.0.30 any
conduit permit tcp host 212.x.x.10 any

Please help!!!
is unauthorized.