Im not an expert just a cisco hack with a couple configs under my belt. I
added another subnet to our network and set IP address to ethernet3/1 and a
couple access list entries. The problem is I can ping across the subnets
fine, and can access resources (those not needing domain authorization) by
IP but not by name, so therefore it will also not see the domain or browse
the network. The new subnet also has no problm acessing the intenet via the
T1 on the router.
Any ideas would be nice

Configuration in attachment.