I'm having trouble with this AS-Path situation.  I have 2 routers (A and B)
running iBGP to each other.

Each router has a single eBGP connection to a different service provider.

ISP-A    ISP-B
    |       |
    A-------B

>From ISP A I am receiving partial routes, basically network within its AS.

>From ISP B I am receiving full internet routes.

Here is the problem: The partial routes from ISP A are summarized, and the
routes from ISP may not be summarized.  So my router A has an entry for
12.0.0.0/8 and the AS path has 1 entry.  Router B
receives the 12.0.0.0/8 through iBGP and also more specific routes from
ISP-B (12.20.1.0/24, 12.96.0.0/16).  In router B the 12.X.X.X BGP entries
have the ISP-A AS# as the first entry in the AS-Path.

Router B, because of the longest match rule, prefers the Router B-->ISP B
path for the more specific networks.

I would like to use IP as-path filters to filter incoming updates from ISP-B
so not to learn networks originating from ISP-A AS#.

What is the regular expression to do this??
ip as-path access-list 20 deny ??????  ^as#_   _as#$

>From sho ip bgp
  Network                  Next Hop
*>  12.0.0.0        A.A.A.A NEIGHBOR
*> 12.0.48.0/20     B.B.B.B NEIGHBOR