With due respect.....to them...They are the worst!! Phim is absolutely
right when he mentions about their bidding practises on Ebay. Infact, I
had the sales rep literally yelling at me over the phone.....God
forbid....

>From: "PHIMHONGKONG" >Reply-To: "PHIMHONGKONG" >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Bad experiences with IQSale aka Grandstore .. [7:15756]
>Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:58:48 -0400 > >they are totaly scam > >they
bid and buy some item on ebay and resell them > >:-( > > >""Jason"" wrote
in message >news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > > Thanks. I'm
considering that as well based on various advises from >others... > > I'm
still looking for feedbacks from those who had bad experiences with >them
> > especially on eBay's auction.... Their tactic seems to be > > > > 1.
Delay shipment. - Took them 1 week to response with "Please provide >this
> > information....." when I sent them the info in the first email. Then
next > > strategy is my Boss is on vacation in xxxxx for two weeks... I
cannot get > > hold of the shipping information. > > 2. Faulty or wrong
items. - This appear to be especially so for those who > > got a good
price on the item on eBay... seems like a way for them to get >out > > of
the legally binding deal.... > > 3. RMA - a. Ship a different eqpt to the
buyer or with missing parts. b. > > Cliams no other similar item, offer
to refund minus shipping and most >people > > tends to agree after such
long delays..... > > 4. Delay refund , ask for same information provided
on (1). > > 5. Ignored your mails... > > > > I thought I was the only one
but it seems like it's happening to everybody > > that got back to me....
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > > > I would also contact
the District Attorney's Office in the area that >they > > > operate. If
you have never contacted a DA's office you may be surprised >at > > > how
responsive and aggressive they are. > > > > > > Jon > > > > > >
-----Original Message----- > > > From: Jason
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > > > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 8:13
AM > > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > Subject: Bad experiences with
IQSale aka Grandstore ..... [7:15756] > > > > > > > > > After talking to
a couple of other people, I've found that I'm not the > > only > > > one
having problem getting refund from IQSale aka Grandstore , with a > >
couple > > > of other names.... > > > > > > For myself, I was promised a
refund way back in late May and after > > numerous > > > emails, on 4th
July, promised to get back to me with details on the >refund > > > and
till today is waiting for the cheque. My emails to them after 4th >July >
> > was ignored. > > > > > > I'm planning to set up a web pages with
testimonies about the problems >we > > > have with this company and also,
if it has since been resolved, how long > > it > > > took and the steps
he or she has to take before the company would >resolve > > > the issue
or refund.... > > > > > > I have filed a complaint with BBB and is
considering filing a complaint > > with > > > USPS for mail fraud as
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]