Hi Jeff,

As I know there are two different boxed sets that cisco offers. Firts is
CCNP Preparation Library and secod is CCNP Certification Library and of
course they are different.

The first set contains the following:
1. Building Cisco Remote Aaccess Networs
2. Building Scalable Cisco Networks
3. Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks
4. Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting

The second set contains:
1. Cisco Routing exam certification guide
2. Cisco Switching exam certification guide
3. Cisco Remote access exam certification guide
4. Cisco Support exam certification guide

The second set comes with CDs that have a testing engine. Also, I would like
to tell that the second set, especially the Routing book is very bad. I
could find a lot of mistakes in it but I never have seen the same book form
the first set. Anyway it's up to you what you'll choose. Keep on asking
until you'll decide.

Cezar