Dear All,

I have a question about how to block ports on PIX firewall:
my case is: I have mail server working behind PIX so I opened POP3 and SMTP
ports for this mail server.
my mail server accessed from inside and outside interfaces.
I want to limit my internal IP only to work with POP3 "using outlook express
or any mail client" from my mail server and deny any request for POP3 from
outside mail servers such as hotmail or yahoo.
can I do something like that ???
Please advice me ASAP...
here is my shortcut of my PIX conf.:
static (inside,outside) 62.21.55.68 10.0.0.21 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0
access-group acl_in in interface inside
conduit permit icmp any any
conduit permit tcp host 62.21.55.66 eq smtp any
conduit permit tcp host 62.21.55.66 eq pop3 any

Regards,

Magdy