Hi ,
   I am facing an error in my Cisco 2610 , as soon as I swictch on my router
and connect my console port to the serial port of my computer , the flash
loads itself perfectly , but  the console port is not accepting any commands
from the keyboard at all . ALl the interfaces  of the router are working
perfectly as it shows the interface as coming up .
  I am not able to break into the console port and some to the rommon mode
as well .
  I have checked the flash and the RAM , they both are working fine , the
problem seems to be of the console port not accepting any command from the
keyboard , the problem is coming with  the hyper terminal of other computers
as well  on connecting with this router .
   Please guide me how I may proceed with fixing this issue ??

thanks,

Navin Parwal