From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco 3640 WIN 2000 IAS [7:16408]

I am trying to get a users dialing into a 3640 to authenticate to a Win 2000
IAS Radius Server.

IAS log Shows the Access-Request on the first line then Access-Reject on the
Second line
Is this Access-Reject referring to the user or the router?
The Cisco Running the Cisco debug tell me it fails local and logon fails for
the Radius "IAS"

I have checked the ports and password on the IAS as well as the Cisco.
WIN 2000
Clinent Client-Vender = CISCO
Remote Access Polices In the advance settings I have added the vender
specific parameters for Cisco.
Authentication I started with Chap, then went to unencrypted PAP SPAP

CISCO
IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-I-M), Version 12.1(8), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
aaa new-model

aaa authentication login default local

aaa authentication login no_radius enable

aaa authentication ppp default if-needed group radius

aaa authorization network default group radius

aaa accounting exec start_stop start-stop group radius

aaa accounting network start_stop start-stop group radius

radius-server host 10.108.1.6 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646

radius-server retransmit 3

radius-server key AnDialRtr