From: Jim Coyne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ip ospf network [7:16589]

I have a frame relay network setup with all point-to-point connections on
sub-interfaces. I get the same result if I use ip ospf network
point-to-point as I do when I don't use it. What is the point (no pun
intended) of this command if it gives me the same results as without it? I
also noticed that one of the the routers in my lab has version 10.3 IOS and
the ip ospf network command doesn't let you set point-to-point, only
point-to-multipoint, non-broadcast and broadcast. How would I make a version
10.x router work with the 12.x routers that have ip ospf network
point-to-point set? (and please don't say upgrade the IOS)