Tony

What do you think about convert the boxes to Native IOS ?
I personally like this mode , since the switch runs L2/L3 on same software .
Did HSRP with them , working fine until now . Besides , I think it is
easier to customer to maintain by himself, since he doesn't need to care
about 4 MSFCs running HSRP , 4 OSPF equal-cost paths , etc .

Regards ,

Henrique Terada
CCIE # 7460