Dear Friends,

        We will be holding the Cisco Professional Association - DC August
 meeting and picnic on Saturday August 25, 2001.

        Because the ceiling in my living room is finally getting fixed,
 this being 7 years after the tornado damaged our roof, we are NOT holding
 this meeting at my house.

        Bob Lowery ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has graciously offered to host
 the August meeting at his house:

        6661 Mohawk Ct, Columbia, MD 21046

        Directions and Map are available from www.mapquest.com

        The meeting will start at 10 am.
        Lunch will be around noon.
        Meeting ends at 4 pm.

        Our guest speaker this time will be LT. Benedict Eu, PhD, who will
 be discussing the recent Networkers conference, including such topics as
 the CCIE Power Session.

        As part of the day's festivities we are doing a Cisco Swapmeet.
Bring stuff you want to sell and a list of things you'd like to buy.
        Bob also says that he has a bunch of Cisco gear that just came in
 which he is offering for sale. Should be great for those of you trying to
 build your Cisco home labs.

        As per usual, please bring yourselves, laptops, etc.
        We will be doing hands-on labs in the afternoon.

        Please bring Sodas, Snacks, and Dessert foods to share!

        You are all hereby invited, see you at the Router Roast!

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry, CPA-DC

 PS - we are going to offer Basic Cisco (ccna level) courses to help
 get more equipment for our Lab here, if interested please send
                        E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 (after we get more equipment we'll go on and do higher-level stuff!)