Well, I've found the IOS that runs DHCP client, and I've found the command.
I've just spent the past 4 hours trying to resolve why I'm getting
encapsulation failure messages after the DHCP Offer is made from the service
provider (Shaw @ Home) and have discovered the following:

My IP Address: 24.65.134.40
Subnet Mask:  255.255.254.0
Gateway:       24.65.142.1

Anyone see a problem?

If you do, then you're one up on Shaw Cable's technical support.  They won't
look at the problem because it's a Cisco router at the other end--an
unsupported device.  But the device isn't the problem--their scope
configuration is.

No, I can't get any information on who it is that I'm speaking with other
than his name is Darren.

No, I can't speak to a supervisor.

And no, I can't continue talking either because I've just been hung up on.

What excellent customer service.  Just what exactly is technical support
for?

So if anyone out there knows anyone at Shaw, they might want to mention
their problem to them.  And no, I'm not just talking about their
interpersonal skills.

So thanks to everyone who tried to help me get this going...

  -- Leigh Anne