Dear Cisco Groupstudy Person:
  I locked myself out of my Cisco 7513 router somehow.My Keyboard has no
effect. I'm not sure if this is the reason, but my most recent configuration
change was to fill the No. 4 slot, previously blank, with a Fast Ethernet
Card.
  Everytime I power cycle the router, it comes up again, goes through the
boot sequence, and then freezes with a string of messages concerning the
status of FE 3/0 and FE 4/0, first stating that they are up and then stating
they are down.
  Even the password recovery technique where one uses the "Break" or "^["
Keys and then resets the Config Register can't be used. For some reason, the
keyboard won't even work; it has no effect in this situation suddenly!!.
  I have carefully checked my Hyperterminal settings of 9600 baud ; Data
bits=8 Parity=none stop bits=2 Flowcontrol=none
  Anybody have any idea why my keyboard is "dead" I am working with Vlan
configurations on this Router. Please help! Thank you.