From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Torren Craigie-Manson
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 12:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Partner Specialization exams - how tough? [7:16773]

Hi all,

Can anyone provide feedback on the partner specialization exams? In
particular, I'm interested in the Field Engineer and Systems Engineer exam
for wireless LANs. On the scale of "regurgitate these marketing factoids to
win a free t-shirt" to "CCNP", how tough is this guy? Any idea of how many
questions and how much time is allowed?

Cheers,
Torren