From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DHCP problems on bridged WAN over Frame Relay [7:16834]

I cannot find help for this in my CIT book nor at Cisco's website, so I
would kindly ask for your assistance here.

I have three routers and two computers.

  WinNT---RouterB---RouterA---RouterC---Win98

RouterA is setup to act as a Frame Relay Switch.

RouterB and RouterC are each connected to RouterA.

The PVC between RouterB and RouterC is working great, and they are setup as
a bridged WAN, so the LAN that RouterB is connected to is also the LAN that
Router C is serving.

I have on the LAN (10.0.0.0/8) connected to RouterB an NT 4.0 Server
(10.1.1.1) with DHCP running on it. I can ping this server from RouterB and
RouterC.

I have on RouterB and RouterC typed in the following

        ip dhcp server 10.1.1.1
        ip dhcp relay information option

On RouterC's LAN (10.0.0.0/8) I have connected a Windows 98 workstation and
specified it to get it's IP information from a DHCP server - however, it
cannot find any.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance,

Ole