Hi,

This one really confused me.  I know SAP is a protocol that carris IPX
server information, it's in protocol type 4 and  is needed when running IPX
RIP.  My question is when EIGRP or NLSP is running, do they already have the
SAP information in their packets or we still need to run SAP exchange?

The reason is CCO says EIGRP supports SAP incremental mode, seems to be a
different mode, also NLSP has three SAP modes: on|off|auto, this implies by
default NLSP is not using "SAP compatible" mode.

I also have another question on the following IPX SAP filters:

         "ipx input-sap-filter"
         "ipx output-sap-filter"
         "ipx router-sap-filter"

Are they only for RIP/SAP or for EIGRP/SAP and NLSP/SAP as well?

Any response is appreciated,

Jerry