can anyone out there tell me what is wrong with my config.
scenario
when i do a show source i get the following. the remote is closed

r4#     sh so

Local Interfaces:                           receive     transmit
             srn bn  trn r p s n  max hops     cnt         cnt
drops
To0            4  4 1000 *   f    7  7  7        0           0
0

Global RSRB Parameters:
 TCP Queue Length maximum: 100

Ring Group 1000:
  This TCP peer: 1.1.1.1
   Maximum output TCP queue length, per peer: 100
  Peers:                 state     bg lv  pkts_rx  pkts_tx  expl_gn
drops TCP
   TCP 3.3.3.3           closed        3        0        0
0       0   0
   TCP 1.1.1.1           -             3        0        0
0       0   0
  Rings:
   bn: 4  rn: 4    local  ma: 4008.deac.6dcb TokenRing0            fwd:
0

Explorers: ------- input -------             ------- output -------
         spanning  all-rings     total      spanning  all-rings
total
To0             0          0         0             0          0
0

  Explorer fastswitching enabled
  Local switched: 0         flushed 0         max Bps 38400

         rings      inputs         bursts         throttles     output
drops
           To0           0              0
0                0

r4#

to0-------router4------s1--------s1-----router3------to0

r4#sh run
Current configuration:
version 11.3
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption

hostname r4

source-bridge ring-group 1000
source-bridge remote-peer 1000 tcp 3.3.3.3
source-bridge remote-peer 1000 tcp 1.1.1.1

interface Serial0
 no ip address
 no ip mroute-cache
 shutdown

interface Serial1
 ip address 2.2.2.1 255.255.255.0
 clockrate 64000

interface TokenRing0
 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 ring-speed 16
 source-bridge 4 4 1000
 source-bridge spanning

interface BRI0
 no ip address
 shutdown

router rip
 network 1.0.0.0
 network 2.0.0.0
!
ip classless
!
!
line con 0
 logging synchronous
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 login
!
end

r3>
r3>en
r3#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration:
!
version 11.3
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname r3
!
!
source-bridge ring-group 1000
source-bridge remote-peer 1000 tcp 1.1.1.1
source-bridge remote-peer 1000 tcp 3.3.3.3
!
!
interface Serial0
 no ip address