You need an adapter called a media filter. Anyway it looks like the DB9 to
RJ45 adapter you use to connect your computer to a console cable. However it
has some coils in it so best to purchase the correct item. Places like
DataComm Warehouse most likely have them. Try a search on google or check
the GroupStudy archives.
Prior posts mentioned:
www.pacificcable.com. Cost $17 each.
Cabling System Warehouse part no 205-01-rj45 $15.66
Ortronics
Madge