I don't know all of them, but there is definitly info out there on some
routers, is there any particular router your specifically wanting
this data for?  If you search the net or cisco.com for "pps" you
can turn up some stuff.

Brian

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Burnham, Chris wrote:

> Does anyone know of any URL's or have any info on the paket budgets (pps)
of
> all of the router range.
>
> Chris Burnham,
> Systems Engineer,
> Delphis Consulting Plc.
> Tel:   +(44) 020 7916 0200
> Mob: +(44) 07799403576
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
toll free: 866-2NETJAM
phone:     318-212-0245
fax:       318-212-0246