Ok 2 jokes and then something that was posted on the groupstudy jobs
list that you may get a kick out of.
Name withheld of course.
-----------------
Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American,
and a Mexican, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head
of the tribe says to the German, "What do you want on your back
for your whipping?"

The German responds, "I will take oil!"

So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him 10
times. When he is finished the German has huge welts on his
back, and he can hardly move.

The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Mexican, "What
do you want on your back?"

"I will take sand!" says the Mexican, and he stands there
straight and takes his 10 lashings without a single flinch.

"What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the American.

"I'll take the Mexican."
------------------------------
A married couple is awakened by the sound of someone
knocking on their door. The husband gets up, opens
the window, and shouts, "Who's there?"

A voice from below calls out, "Please help. I need a push."

"It's three in the morning," the man hollers. "Get lost
before I call the cops!"

His wife rolls over and says, "Honey, you should help that
person. Remember when our children got stuck on the highway
late that night and that trucker helped?"

The guy sighs, goes downstairs, and calls out, "Hey, do you
still need a push?"

"Yes," a voice replies.

"Where are you?"

"Over here, on the swings!"
--------------------------------
Now the jobs list posting...
--------------------------------
good morning to you. I am looking out for a job real quick. I have been
lazing around too much after I quit my job of 3 months and have finally
decided to work and and shoot up my career.
Presently MCSE. My friend has CCIE books and we two have decided to
study hard for about 10 days and finish off the CCIE written and 10 days
later the lab.
You can interview me now and I would be able to join you only 20 days
later, by Sept.15 definitely.
I would send my resume to anybody interested.

Specifications:
Can relocate anywhere in USA.
Salary Expected: $85,000. We can give you a better offer if you agree to
employ me and my friend both.
Will need 20 days leave in Jan 2002 to do CCEE.
------

Natasha Flazynski
CCNA, MCSE
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development