Hi Ole,

I am in the same boat as you.  I am getting ready to take my final exam
(CIT) yet feel that I have nowhere near the experience level to think about
attempting the CCIE lab.  I need at least 2 more years of good, solid
hands-on experience before I am ready to attempt that.

I am also considering concentrating in security as well as voice
applications.  If you come across any good resources, please pass them
along.  I have the "Managing Cisco Network Security" book but have not
started reading it yet.  I will let you know my thoughts once I start it.

Good luck on your exam!

Heather