Hey all- asking forgiveness from those who may find this method offensive.  I
am updating parts of my home lab & the office home lab.  Please help me avoid
making more Ebay pages :o)

I have:
(4) 3102's with 1 Serial/ 1 Ethernet, upgraded to 2500 specs running 12.0(9)
IOS
($280 each with N/C for shipping within the USA)

(2) 3104's with 2 Serial/ 1 Ethernet/ 1 BRI, upgraded to 2500 specs running
12.0(8) IOS
($400 each with N/C for shipping within the USA)

(2) 3204's with 2 Serial/ 1 Token Ring/ 1 BRI, upgraded to 2500 specs running
12.0(8) IOS
($325 each with N/C for shipping within the USA)

All these routers are in excellent condition, need zero maintenance, & no
further upgrading.  All IOS is of the "Enterprise Plus" version.  The 3000's
can only be upgraded to 8F/16R & must have the proper boot ROM's installed to
allow this.  All of the above devices have such upgrades.  Please check my
Ebay feedback & I will cover all of these devices for 30-days.  I have a
verified account with PayPal also.

One of my current listings
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1267712345

Ebay Feedback