From: Cisco Lover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 2:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FR +OSPF Scenerio...CCBOOTCAMP LAB:3 [7:17117]

Hi Guys..

Facing some strange problem in OSPF..
DO u know any condition if two routers become adjacent but still cant
exchange routes???What could be the reasons for it?

In this Lab, We  have 2 subinterfaces on R1.One multipoint subinterface is
connected to two routers R2 & R3 physical interfaces.
The other PtP subinterface on R1 is connected to R4 physical interface.
Now problem is that we are not allowed to use IP OSPF NETWORK COMMADN
on these interfaces in order to make the same network type.

The problem I m facing is  on R1 & R4 link.When I applied debug ip ospf,I
see  Hello mismatch SO I match the Hello values on both sides .AFter that I
am able to see that R4 is now adjacent with R1 Point to point interface but
Still I cant see any route from R1 coming on R4 or vice versa..

Any Suggestion GUYSSSS....;

Thanks a lot!!!!