From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
EA Louie
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 7:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IP in IP GRE tunneling [7:16833]

>From Cisco's TAC Support pages at
http://www.cisco.com/public/support/tac/home.shtml
click Technologies
scroll down to Security
click General Route Encapsulation
click Implementation & Configuration
scroll down until you find
IPSec with Routing Protocols Using GRE Tunneling
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ipsec_gre.html
and
Configuring Logical Interfaces (watch URL wrap)
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios113ed/113ed_cr/f
un_c/fcprt3/fclogint.htm

CAUTION: watch out for MTU issues that arise from encapsulating IP into a
GRE tunnel

(Using the CCO TAC pages are an indispensible tool in configuring and
troubleshooting routers)