hi,

I need your help as i am an indian and I want to start some certifation
courses in my institute.

I' ve 5000 sqr.ft. Of space having and running an institute in the name of
Macil Info Systems Pvt Ltd. which has three class room, one lab having 30
systems with Windows 2000 pro. Networkink one library, cafeteria(full
centrally air conditioned), large parking space and in the heart of the city.
I just wanted to know that can I get the permission from the companies those
who run the certification courses  .

Please guide me on this path i will be very great ful to you

Please inform me on my email

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pradeep singh chauhan
Macil House
8-Tilak marg
dalibagh, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
India

Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.