Good monday morning all!

I recently purchased a Xyplex 1600 Series terminal server.  The box cost me
$30 without a flash card.  Supposedly I can load it via the network with a
rarp/bootp server. Anyone know a working rarp/bootp server?  I tried to
force down the OS with hyperterm but was unsuccessful and the only output I
see from the xyplex box is "requesting network load" and I can't seem to
send down the OS to it.  Has anyone here in this group ever worked with such
a device and had it load successfully?

If anyone has any hints, please let me know. Thanks all!

Tim