From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Henry Stock
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 7:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for CISCO newsgroups [7:17352]

Hi.  This is my first post on this news group.  I am working in an
environment where I need to learn as much as possible about CISCO routers
and switches, so I am looking for newsgroups as well as books and classes to
take.

My boss also wants me to evaluate a CISCO enterprise level routable switch
that we have an opportunity to buy.  He wants me  to give him an assessment
of what it is worth.  Do any of you know some good sources to check on this?

Are there other public news groups that you use for CISCO info?

Please reply also to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]