Just an update for anyone interested in the CCIE Written prep class I'm
putting together for CCBOOTCAMP.

The class is being held at the training center in Detroit next week,
Wednesday through Friday.  The first two days we'll be covering the material
together, and the morning of the third day we'll hold a mock exam to make
sure everybody is up to speed.  Friday afternoon, everybody takes the actual
exam right there in the test center, and afterwards we'll have a discussion
of how to begin your preparation for the lab experience.  The cost of the
Written Exam and training manual is included in the price of the class.

I've been working on a 95-page workbook to teach from, and hundreds of
sample questions to target the areas most likely to be found on the actual
exam.   I think of this as a good chance for someone interesting in
progressing quickly past the written, so they can start to focus on the exam
that really matters, the lab.

Information on the class can be found at:
http://www.ccbootcamp.com/writtenclass.html

Thanks...

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]