You can use this as a guide for your config - just replace the BRI
config with your PRI stuff.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/bri_3640.html

The Digital Modems are designed to accept analogue (PSTN) calls
through the digital ISDN circuit. When a call comes into the ISDN
interface it can see that it is an analogue or digital call by
checking the "bearercap" field. If the call is analogue then your
3600 will switch the call over to the Mica modem banks. This is all
done in software so the Mica modems have no external connections. If
you need to support pure PSTN calls then you will need Microcom
modems which are just traditional modems but I'm sure you will find
the Mica modems are a good solution.

Keep an eye on CCO for field notices about this solution, there have
been a lot of software issues with the Mica Modem firmware and the
12.1 IOS releases and you will need to find a good "blend". last I
heard 12.1(5)T and 2.7.2.0 were recommended but that was a few months
ago and v.92 has arrived since then.

Good luck!

Charlie

--- Picciani Francesco Saverio
wrote: > > We have a 3600 Cisco router with a PRI and 30 digital
modems.
> > We are not sure that the router is able to accept both PSTN and
> ISDN call
> > in (if possible witch is the right configuration).
> > The hardware configuration of the router is the following:
> >

> >  >

> > Thanks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]