From: Juan Blanco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 5:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passed BSCN [7:17460]

Team,
I want to thanks for all your help one way of another in passing my BSCN
test(wow it was hard), this group is great and I know many people feel the
the same way. Now to start working on the switching test, I have two
question....Any recomendation on which books to buy....What hardware do I
need in order to get ready....Please I want to pass the test but at the same
time I want to learn in order for me to be ready one day for the CCIE(I feel
good).....I would not have done this without God blessing...Thanks God

Thanks to all.........