Well, John Chambers is the CEO of Cisco Systems so I don't think he's
at all bothered about the career of this "Tom Chambers" you mention.

Speaking of John Chambers - I expect he's quite happy at the moment.
Since Cisco announced a restructure program (the details of which
elude me) the share price has risen slightly and the long term
outlook is better. I hope they do manage to turn it around because
Cisco are often seen as the yard arm as far as telecomms prospects go
and that's my business too! I kinda like my job so good luck to them.

Anyway, apart from being out of date and incorrect, it's quite a
funny story. ;)

Regards

Charlie

 --- netm thru  wrote: > A CEO resigned from a
company and left the new CEO 3