Here are the details of the free CCNA Bootcamp:

Location is Fairfield, IA

Starting Date : September 17, 2001

Duration is 5 Days

Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Material you bring: The CCNA  preparation library (Cisco CCNA #640-507
Preparation Library -- Cisco Systems Inc., Stephen McQuerry)

Material we provide:

1 Cisco Router/student with inferfaces: fast-ethernet/isdn bri/2 serial (IOS
12.0)

1 Cisco 1912XL-EN /student

One ISDN Teltone simulator for the class (to test isdn)

One class-router (acting as a frame-relay switch)

One core switch (2924XL-EN)

Class format: Bootcamp (Short lectures + Lots of Hands/on + Test Preparation)

Enrollement: For the bootcamp to run I must have a minimum of 8 students
registered.

Contribution: I have to pay to use the equipment and the training room

if we have 8 students registered (minimum needed for the bootcamp to run)
you need to bring $575

If we have 16 students registered you only need to bring $510

Pierre-Alex

----- Original Posting: