I'd be interested in hearing more about these, as well.  Especially the
guides available from CertificationZone.  Unless I'm reading it wrong,
those scenarios are standardized for a lab of 13 routers!  I'd love to
know if that's true.  They look like they'd be good labs but who has 13
routers in their home to play with??

I'd *love* to find a some good lab scenarios that don't require more
than five or six routers and a switch.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  8/29/01 12:19:37 AM >>>
Does anyone have any feedback on the CCIE lab prep workbooks from
CCBootcamp
(Network Learning, Inc.) vs. CertificationZone ? Just curious as to
how
valuable these may be. So far, I have been utilizing the generic books
(Caslow, Satterlee, Halabi, Doyle...) for scenarios and practice.

Thanks,

Duncan

Duncan Wallace
Sr. Network Engineer